Australian Shepherd Puppies for Sale: Say Hello to Your New Workout Partner!
Australian Shepherd Puppies for Sale Are Great Additions to any Active Family!
If you are looking at Australian Shepherd puppies for sale, you need to be up-to-date on the personality of this athletic breed. Here at Petland, we encounter people from all walks of life and we believe that there is a perfect breed for everyone! That being said, there are breeds out there that can work in many environments and ones that need a specific lifestyle to keep them (and their owners!) happy. The Australian Shepherd is one of those breeds that needs tobelong to a certain kind of family, and this is not a bad thing! It just means that they will fit better with the right fur-ever family.
An Australian Shepherd is an adaptable and agile breed that is perfect for herding livestock. This dog is the staple of ranches and farms because it can herd sheep, cows, chickens and even kids! This dog is very intelligent and excels in many dog competitions. It is available in a variety of colors, namely black and tan, red merle, blue merle and red/chocolate.
Here is some additional information on this majestic breed:
- This breed needs regularbrushing to make sure that its lovely coatstays shiny and healthy. Some people prefer to groom them, but their coatsaren’t prone to matting or snarling.
- The Australian Shepherdisextremely easy to train, learning and remembering commands quickly and at an early age.This makes this breed one of the best sheep dogs in the planet!
- It is one of the best watchdogs since it can alert its owners for any intruder and will fearlessly guard its owner and his family. This dog is very loyal and will even risk its life to defend its owner.
- It is the ideal dog for people who love to exercise because it loves to run, play and move!
- The Aussie will not do well in a confined apartment, they need exercise and stimulation or they can be destructive.
- This dog is perfect for kids and will be playful and affectionate towards children. The Aussiewill also work well with other pets, as they are not typically dominant or aggressive.
- This dog is for committed owners who love to train and maintain their pets. They may not do well for first time owners without a consistent training regimen.